JESUS CHRIST I WROTE. I DID THE 10 PROMPTS MEME THING COS OF
celticheavens :'DDD <33333
LOL I DID THIS AT WORK AND IAM WAS STILL IN THE OFFICE FUCKYEAH.
10 One-Sentencelol not really Fics (Meme)
taken from this post over at
celticheavens's tumblr
Lightis (Noctis x Lightning)
#1: First Date
He never imagined he'd be doing this with her, not on their very first date -
"Are you ready, Noctis?" She breathes, right by his ear, adrenaline pumping, eyes bright and a smile on her lips; his lungs are contracting painfully and his heart is about to burst from anxiety -
"No - " But his answer is swallowed up by the thundering air as she pushes him out of the aeroplane -
"WHYYYY ARE WE SKYDIVINGGGGG ANYWAYYYYYYYY!?!?!!!"
#2: Angst
Lightning cries the night she has to tell Noctis he is now, officially, the new king of Lucis.
#3: AU
"I-I'm your biggest fan, Claire - I mean, Lightning," Noctis stammers as he shyly, proudly, happily, giddily, places the giant poster of his absolute, most favourite singer of all time on the signing table for her to autograph.
#4: Threesome
As if one Lightning wasn't enough of a handful, now, somehow, there's another Lightning standing in front of him, dressed in armour not-of-this-world, a skirt made of the whitest feathers, brandishing a sword, a shield, and the same unmistakable crystal blue eyes.
#5: Hurt/Comfort
It's going to be okay. You'll be a great leader, and your father will never, ever, stop being proud of you.
#6: Crack Fic
She pops out (with the darkest, most menacing scowl on her face) of the giant fake birthday cake, clad in the the tightest top and shortest skirt he's ever seen (a goddamn cheerleading uniform) and he just doesn't know what to say -
"Don't you dare, Noctis Lucis Caelum, don't you dare make a sound."
#7: Dark Fic
She glares, defiant, hand poised above the handle of her huntress gunblade, as the dark haired man - werewolf, monster, killer - stalks towards her, canines flashing dangerously as he half-smiles, half-snarls (and Lightning thinks of a thousand daggers in the night) -
"Naughty children who cry wolf - " His eyes turn crimson, human canines elongating into animalistic fangs, blunt nails shifting into sharp claws, and the growl that emits from his throat sends a chill down her spine -
"Must be punished."
#8: Baby Fic
When Lighting comes home with a tiny, dirtied, husky puppy in her arms and a sheepish, embarrassed blush colouring her cheeks, Noctis doesn't question anything except -
"Are you going to name him 'Odin'?"
#9: Fluffy
Lightning muses if she should change her namesake, when thunderstorms stop meaning fear and awe and destruction, and start meaning steaming mugs of hot chocolate, toasted marshmallows and the warmth of the fireplace in Noctis' study.
#10: Death Fic
With a flash of rage and magic and ephemeral particles, he has his falchion at her throat, eyes blood red and cruel, like she has never seen them before (and Lightning is this close to shattering her facade of indifference - )
"The crystal. My crystal. Now."
"My world can be saved with this." Please, Noctis.
"I don't care." I'm sorry I was born a prince to this kingdom.
And when Lightning makes no move (to return the holy relic) -
He does.
jfc that mood whiplash for the last one, I know, I cry
LOL I DID THIS AT WORK AND I
10 One-Sentence
taken from this post over at
Lightis (Noctis x Lightning)
#1: First Date
He never imagined he'd be doing this with her, not on their very first date -
"Are you ready, Noctis?" She breathes, right by his ear, adrenaline pumping, eyes bright and a smile on her lips; his lungs are contracting painfully and his heart is about to burst from anxiety -
"No - " But his answer is swallowed up by the thundering air as she pushes him out of the aeroplane -
"WHYYYY ARE WE SKYDIVINGGGGG ANYWAYYYYYYYY!?!?!!!"
#2: Angst
Lightning cries the night she has to tell Noctis he is now, officially, the new king of Lucis.
#3: AU
"I-I'm your biggest fan, Claire - I mean, Lightning," Noctis stammers as he shyly, proudly, happily, giddily, places the giant poster of his absolute, most favourite singer of all time on the signing table for her to autograph.
#4: Threesome
As if one Lightning wasn't enough of a handful, now, somehow, there's another Lightning standing in front of him, dressed in armour not-of-this-world, a skirt made of the whitest feathers, brandishing a sword, a shield, and the same unmistakable crystal blue eyes.
#5: Hurt/Comfort
It's going to be okay. You'll be a great leader, and your father will never, ever, stop being proud of you.
#6: Crack Fic
She pops out (with the darkest, most menacing scowl on her face) of the giant fake birthday cake, clad in the the tightest top and shortest skirt he's ever seen (a goddamn cheerleading uniform) and he just doesn't know what to say -
"Don't you dare, Noctis Lucis Caelum, don't you dare make a sound."
#7: Dark Fic
She glares, defiant, hand poised above the handle of her huntress gunblade, as the dark haired man - werewolf, monster, killer - stalks towards her, canines flashing dangerously as he half-smiles, half-snarls (and Lightning thinks of a thousand daggers in the night) -
"Naughty children who cry wolf - " His eyes turn crimson, human canines elongating into animalistic fangs, blunt nails shifting into sharp claws, and the growl that emits from his throat sends a chill down her spine -
"Must be punished."
#8: Baby Fic
When Lighting comes home with a tiny, dirtied, husky puppy in her arms and a sheepish, embarrassed blush colouring her cheeks, Noctis doesn't question anything except -
"Are you going to name him 'Odin'?"
#9: Fluffy
Lightning muses if she should change her namesake, when thunderstorms stop meaning fear and awe and destruction, and start meaning steaming mugs of hot chocolate, toasted marshmallows and the warmth of the fireplace in Noctis' study.
#10: Death Fic
With a flash of rage and magic and ephemeral particles, he has his falchion at her throat, eyes blood red and cruel, like she has never seen them before (and Lightning is this close to shattering her facade of indifference - )
"The crystal. My crystal. Now."
"My world can be saved with this." Please, Noctis.
"I don't care." I'm sorry I was born a prince to this kingdom.
And when Lightning makes no move (to return the holy relic) -
He does.
!!! I helped inspire a thing!
Date: Tuesday, 24 March 2015 01:05 pm (UTC)what are you doing to me omgThat first date is hilarious zomg! Leading, leading, leading, WHAMNOPEIMMALETYOUFREEFALLLLLLLL-I can see your references to the possible Papa Caelum's death, and just, no. No. Too soon D:. Have some faith...!!! ;u; /crawls back under rock to hide from sad vibes/
Also, can I just say, that crack!fic one has to happen??? It's so funny! (Especially because of how improbable, yet plausible the entire thing is??? /gets struck by lightning/ /yes I did just go there/ /gets shot/)
"Naughty children who cry wolf -" -> LOVING THISSSSS~ Omg, this AU idea just draws one in! And because they're both well, trained soldiers (kinda xD), that AU would make a ton more sense than... With my boys for example. xD (And can you imagine the characterisation for Noc in this one??? Pre-post shifting form??? Ahhhh /GRABBY HANDS ZOMG/ OTL)
And GURL THAT FLUFF ONE. THAT FLUFF ONE. /PUDDLE OF INCOHERENCE. I love the subtlety of it~ The contrasting imagery elicits two disparate parts of her personality, yet coalesces them into a strange continuity through the single concept (or rather person) of Noctis. I just-, i really-, think that-, AH SCREW IT, IT'S JUST REALLY NICE OK. /CRITICAL FAILURE OF MEL'S VOCAB BANK/
He does. laksfl;ask;fka NO YOU CANNOT. DDDDD': And yes that mood whiplash dear heavens, was strong enough to send me back to my teenage years with Advent Children ok. /calls Jean Grey over ASAP to revive Lightning, just because flawless queens help other flawless queens/
/MOAR EVIDENCE OF POSITIVE-FEEDBACK-LOOP-PENROSE-MECHANISM!MATCHA-KOALA-STYLE~
RE: !!! OF COURSE, COS 'YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION~' /shot.
Date: Wednesday, 25 March 2015 07:03 am (UTC)I can't really believe I tried it too LOL, didn't think work!writing would go okay lulz. Guess I wasn't really feeling any pressure (well.. except maybe a colleague suddenly coming up to me LOL) so it translated into the piece (LOL NO PLEASE I AM A LAZY BUM, I DON'T DO MANY THINGS THAT REQUIRE REAL EFFORT DON'T BE JELLY OF ME LOL). Aww that's great to hear *^*
Lightis just works and the haters don't know what they are talking about, that's all, I'm not doing anything /awesomeface/HAHAHA I SWEAR TO GOD, I wrote this piece JUST SO I could write that first date LOLOL. AND LOLOLOLOL "WHAMNOPEIMMALETYOUFREEFALLLLLLLL-" IKR. IKR. LIGHTNING FOR PRESIDENT \O/urgggghhhh ;-; okays, I will haveeee faithhhhhh /( ;A;)/ /pitches a tent right beside your rock as well (whut)/
HAHAHA IT'S SO CRACK IT'S OFF THE HOOK LOLOLOL (can I just shift the blame to SE and how they made Lightning wear a thousand different costumes in Lightning Returns HUR. /it's okay, I'm sure Lightning wants a piece of me for that too/)
YESSSSSSSSS INDULGENT FANGIRL AUs FTW (sometimes, usually LOL) I find it so cool and funny how I don't even need to elaborate, and just add key hints/tropes like 'huntress' and 'werewolf' and I THINK IMMEDIATELY, LIKE, YOU GET THE REFERENCE TO/IDEA OF WHAT KIND OF DARK-ISH AU IT IS LOL. Ah! IKR! Yes, at least they both have "signature weapons" and combat abilities :3 AHA wait, did Vixx ever do some vampire-inspired thingy? Anyway, I'm sure Hakyeon could pass for a vampire :x and the dynamic between Neo would be quite interesting in a supernatural!creature!AU? o.O IDK! >< (/I'm not nosebleeding at that, nope, I'm not, what are you saying/ jfc help I'm weak with the thought urghasdhjkadhjasdhadl;; keysmashing I cannot. My brain. /combusts/ GRABBY CLAWS TOO LOLOLOL. OTL also I totally used the Dark Fic prompt as an excuse to break away from usual Manchild!Noctis and insert some indulgent fangirl smexiness :'D /I am Noctis trash.)
Awwww I'm glad you liked the fluff one! I think I just stared at that prompt for awhile and like "??????? HOW TO FLUFF /( ;A;)/" so yeahhh glad you liked it soooo <3333 /DO YOU NEED A FULL REVIVE/RESTORE POTION FOR THAT/
I KNOW I'M HORRIBLE. I HATE MYSELF. SO. TAKE THAT AS THE 'BAD' END AND HERE'S THE 'TRUE' END:
He does -
And Noctis doesn't know (can't think, has no time to compute) if the crystal had suddenly decided to bestow its powers onto Lightning or whatever other explanations there were, because she catches and stops the blade of his weapon with just her fingertips -
A distance from the two, Ignis is sighing as he pinches the bridge of his nose (whoever thought this was a good idea of a "practice security breech" should be fired), Prompto looks really, truly, worried, and Gladiolus is just chuckling with his hands on his waist, going "Ooooh boy, she's gonna kick his ass back to last year now - "
And she does.
/REDEMPTION? \O/(TEEHEE BUT YES I LOVE THAT JEAN GREY IDEA AS WELL <3 FLAWLESS QUEENS AGAINST/CAPABLE OF DESTROYING THE WORLD UNITE \O/ LOLOL)
/TOTALLY. CAN WE PATENT THIS: "POSITIVE-FEEDBACK-LOOP-PENROSE-MECHANISM!MATCHA-KOALA-STYLE~" LOL 8DDD
RE: !!! I helped inspire a thing!
Date: Wednesday, 25 March 2015 07:09 am (UTC)SHOTRE: !!! I helped inspire a thing!
Date: Wednesday, 25 March 2015 07:11 am (UTC)FIRING SQUAD